The website is here.
Some of the major features available with this new site include:
- Today’s Law As Amended Feature – Identifies textual differences between existing law and proposed law
- New Text Search Functionality – Significant improvements for bill searches and California law searches
- All Text Search Results Are Now Highlighted – Provides clear identification of search results
- California Law Code – Code sections are cross-referenced to chaptered bills
- Improved Bill Subscription Service – The bill subscription service is a fast way to track bills throughout the legislative session. Based on your subscription preferences, you will be notified of legislative actions taken on the bill.
But….Please continue to use the leginfo.ca.gov website to access the bill’s PDF version with page and line numbers. It is the state’s objective to provide PDF bill versions in a future release.
Check it out….